Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hmm...

Tonight's an interesting night.

Tonight is an amazing night.

And why?

Cause I have nothing to say.

lol okay thats not entirely true, or else I wouldn't be posting. But tonight i'm content with how things are, and even if that feeling just last for another hour then I will be happy to have spent that hour in peace even if I must face another day of chaos. I will take pride and joy in these small moments of happiness, even if the rest of my life is filled with distraction and confusion.

In the song "nobody" by five for fighting, it says,
"Though endings are never ever happy, its the happy moments along the way, that in the end make it ok."

It's kind of a depressing line, but at the same time, it gives hope and understanding of what life is about. Life is a struggle, simply because we are human beings and WE ARE MADE FOR DRAMA. Literally...that's what original sin is about... a constant struggle between right and wrong, good and evil, life and death. The simple truth is that we must relish and take pride in the moments of goodness and, when the bad times come, roll with them. Grin and bear it, for love of Christ and for love of the truth.

So I'm going to enjoy this and grow, continually closer to Christ and to his will for me, and hope that I can just weather the storms that pass along the way.

God Bless,
Sleepless

2 comments:

  1. I both agree and disagree with that line(song quote)...And I actually use the part I agree w/ to justify the part I disagree with. It's those "happy moments along the way" that MAKE our endings happy. The writer seems to neglect the fact that not everyone is a pessimist.

    However, I'm glad you've managed to find peace in all of the chaos..it's something not too many people can manage to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha true...and i only half agree with the quote too, but I definately understand why he says it. its interesting, to say the least

    ReplyDelete