Wednesday, January 12, 2011

------------

I'm learning to be a little more resilient

A little less careful when it comes to my heart
A little more hopeful in the face of uncertainty

I'm learning, step by step, to put a smile on
Even when I'd rather hide it away
I'm learning and living, and learning to live
The way I was meant to
Slowly
I became who I was meant to be

I'm becoming a little bit more confident,
And even though I still have questions,
I'm learning to trust,
that there will always be time to answer them later
And that for now,
I can take a step forward,
Without looking back first

You see,
It becomes easier to see
once the dark has finally faded
And there's a light before you again
Lighting the way back onto the path
you were always meant to walk

---------

No comments:

Post a Comment