Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just drudged this up from my old poems...this one is from this summer, when I knew I'd be leaving soon.
-------------

Just lie with me now,
While you're still young and i'm still here,
And all that you care for is you,
And all that i care for is you,
Nobody's touched your crystal heart,
Like fresh-lain snow upon the ground,
And here in this moment,
You're still mine

Just lie with me now,
while we still can,
For soon I'll be whisked away into another place
And you'll remain here,
And you'll be growing and learning and living
I won't be the same when i come back,
I'll be changed and so will you,
But here in this moment,
You're still mine.

So just lie with me now,
Dreams and hopes, cares and worries can wait,
Just lie with me now and I'll hold you tight,
And everything will be alright,
And yes, as long as you're here, it'll be alright
So my dear, just stay with me here
Here in this moment,
You're still mine
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment